Stay tuned for the third session of ‘The Holy Work of a Doula” e-course! Coming in April 2013.
To express your interest in this course, please go here.
Many busy women and mothers want to heed the call to Birth Work but cannot take the time to attend an in-person training. An E-course allows her the opportunity to learn at her own comfortable pace and during the hours that mesh with her schedule.
“The Holy Work of a Doula” E-Course offers professional alternative to an an-person training that will infuse the learner with a greater understanding of Conscientious birth support. This e-course will delve into the physical, emotional, and spiritual role of a doula and prepare the learner to be able to support the unfolding of birth with dignity for the “MotherBaby”.
Participants will receive a plethora of guidance in a multi-media format, including:
- Weekly web-based live discussion which will include review and Q&A
- Membership in an online discussion group forum
- Activities created to help the learner go deep into the well of wisdom within themselves
- Instructional videos (created for this course) on comfort measures and relaxation techniques
- Writing, video, and art prompts to stimulate creative learning and intuitive insights
- Thoughtfully crafted handouts and guides, links to scholarly articles, references to evidence-based and holistic information
- Visual aids and charts (electronic format) related to pregnancy, birth, and pospartum
- Certificate of completion upon end of session
- Discounts on a variety of doula supplies and hand-made gifts
*** SALE Price: $60 (previously $70) ***
Don’t Miss Out!
Click the link below to be added to the mailing list and be updated when “The Holy Work of a Doula E-Course” is open for registration.
Click here to subscribe to the “This Holy Work” Mailing List