- Live, interactive e-course: 2014 Dates TBD
- Independent Study Course – Ongoing, Purchase Anytime
About the Live e-Course (same material for the Independent Study Course)
This three week, interactive web-based course will go deep into the sacred role of a birth doula and provide the learner with holistic tools, resources, and guidance on becoming a doula.
Many busy women and mothers want to heed the call to Birth Work but cannot take the time to attend an in-person training. An E-course allows her the opportunity to learn at her own comfortable pace and during the hours that mesh with her schedule.
“The Holy Work of a Doula” E-Course offers professional alternative to an an-person training that will infuse the learner with a greater understanding of Conscientious birth support. This e-course will delve into the physical, emotional, and spiritual role of a doula and prepare the learner to be able to support the unfolding of birth with dignity for the “MotherBaby”.
Participants will receive a plethora of guidance in a multi-media format, including:
- Weekly web-based live discussion which will include review and Q&A
- Membership in an online discussion group forum
- Activities created to help the learner go deep into the well of wisdom within themselves
- Instructional videos (created for this course) on comfort measures and relaxation techniques
- Writing, video, and art prompts to stimulate creative learning and intuitive insights
- Thoughtfully crafted handouts and guides, links to scholarly articles, references to evidence-based and holistic information
- Visual aids and charts (electronic format) related to pregnancy, birth, and pospartum
- Certificate of completion upon end of session
- Discounts on a variety of doula supplies and hand-made gifts
*** Price: $70 ***
Don’t Miss Out!
Click the link below to be added to the mailing list and be updated when “The Holy Work of a Doula E-Course” is open for registration.
Click here to subscribe to the “This Holy Work” Mailing List